Monday, March 05, 2007

Remarkably Mark #53

#53: Spring Awakening with Mikeypod

Michael Harren of MikeyPod joins me on a soundseeing tour as we walk in the Theatre District on our way to see Spring Awakening (my second time and his first). We got on-stage tickets, and spent some time with Michael's friend who is the drummer in the band. I may get to interview some of the people in the show, as I spoke with the playwright. Plus a couple of clips of the cast performing on Letterman and The View, and we end the podcast with our post-show reactions.

Spring Awakening: www.springawakening.com
MikeyPod: www.mikeypod.com

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

remarkablymark.blogspot.com





, , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger mike hipp said...

Hey you guys, thanks for the shout out and I love love love the sound seeing tours of the city!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home