Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Remarkably Mark #52

Remarkably Mark #52: Chinese New Year

A Soundseeing tour at Chinatown's Annual New Years Parade, celebrating the coming Spring this year of the Golden Boar! I run into Thuy-Vi Quach-Braig from Harbin Beer (check out Culinary Roundtable #6, and ReMARKable Palate #79), and then wander around capturing the sounds of the revelry. And I finally find a knife bag! Listen with your headphones for the full binaural experience.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.podshow.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger VJnet said...

Happy new year! I think the last time I was in Chinatown, Carl and I had some dim sum. Now I'm kinda hungry for some. hehe

Yhea! You finally found a knife bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home