Monday, February 26, 2007

Remarkably Mark #51

Remarkably Mark #51: The Big RUIN


The Big Fatty joins me for a Big Run Rundown, as we catch up on the first two episodes of The Amazing Race All Stars, and we use that term loosely. Who's the biggest (or shall we say, smallest?) drama queen this year? Did the Coal Miners have a Queer Eye between seasons? Who does Big Fatty HATE the most? Find the answers to these and other exciting questions this week on The Big Ruin.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com




remarkablymark.podshow.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once I saw that your show was about the Big Race I had to make sure I watched the episode before listening. Good thing I did because you guys had lots of spoilers. But well worth it...it was fun listening to you guys talk about a scene and then remembering that I just saw it. Cool. I think you SHOULD do these weekly!

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

I hope Kentucky wins!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Oh Mury!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

The "height challenged" wench annoys me....

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

yes, but did you see tonight's episode? (March 4th?) CBS went all the way to Chile to find her a Boyfriend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home