Saturday, March 17, 2007

Remarkably Mark #57

Remarkably Mark #57: Soundseeing Tour of Grand Central Terminal.

I emerge from the subway, comment on a soundseeing tour I heard of the DC Metro, and give you a brief tour of Grand Central Terminal while on the way to meet Jennifer prior to a business meeting. I talk about the famous facade, some films that have shot here, and after the meeting, we resume and I walk in the rain towards Times Square.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com

remarkablymark.blogspot.com




, , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I listened to Archer's last gang bang and was very impressed with your contributions to the discussion. The things you said and the way you presented your views got me curious and made me check you out more than I had before. You're very good at moderating discussions, actually. Not to take away from Archer's skills in this area either. The both of you are good at managing conversations between multiple people. This is a skill that you either have or don't have. I'd certainly listen to any "round table" discussion that you hosted.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Buck! That's very sweet of you. Keep your ears peeled, you'll soon hear more of that.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

were you loitering around the restrooms?

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

No, I've learned my lesson ;-)

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

me too:)

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

I'm envious you interviewed Elizabet H - she is really cute and seems pretty sweet.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

And she LOVES Archer!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home