Sunday, March 11, 2007

Remarkably Mark #55

Remarkably Mark #55: Soundseeing Tour of TriBeCa.

We walk around TriBeCa (Triangle Below Canal St) in Lower Manhattan, and I point out many of the fine restaurants and nightspots of the neighborhood, including Bouley, Odeon, Mary Ann's, Vino Vino, and ending up at Centrico, where I was attending a dinner function.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

remarkablymark.blogspot.com






www.culinarypodcastnetwork.com
, , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love hearing the sounds of the sight seeing tours. I wish you could take your camera and snap some pics of some of the things you are talking about. That would be fun.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikeypod: "I used to work at a bar where lesbians would hang out one night a week"

Mark: "So then it was a bear-bar, huh?"

DAMN!

A mullet-headed, flannel-wearin, bad-tippin, free t-shirt-wearin lesbo bear bar!

If I didn't know better I would have been shocked :-)

ps- Jake Gylenhaall is ugg, especially with a moustache.

Love ya! another good show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home