Sunday, February 11, 2007

Remarkably Mark #49

#49: Grandmas and Guitar Heroes

My brother Gabriel is learning the guitar, and while I was home in Albuquerque for my birthday, I joined Gabriel at Grandma's Music Center searching for a new amp, and we ran across a cool band called Le Chat Lunatique. Then we went home and played Guitar Hero!

www.myspace.com/lechatlunatiquetheband

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com

remarkablymark.podshow.com

, , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, Mark does not "ROCK!", as the game enthuses. Luckily, I do. Probably enough for both of us (also sadly!).

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Oh go ahead, rub it in! Geez, you weren't brave enough to record YOUR very first time playing it though, now were you! And I'm still peeved that you don't get any points for singing along. I was pretty good.

 
At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow mark buy your little bro an amp dude!!! Poor kid! My bro used to buy me all kinds of stuff - damn I wanted to buy it for him!

washingtonBryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home