Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Remarkably Mark #124

Remarkably Mark #124: Chef Mark's Dog Sledding Adventure

One of the absolute highlights of the past few years for me, I finally got to go dog sledding in the frozen Alaskan wilderness. Carl Dixon of Winter Lake Lodge takes me for a ride with his gorgeous dogs.

www.culinarymedianetwork.com

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com









Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Rick Simon said...

Mark,

I enjoyed the video of you riding the dog sled. I wish I had seen you do some mushing too. Alaska looks wonderful and as though you had a great time there.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool video, Mark! The dogs were amazing, as was the scenery!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, guys. It really was the most fun I've had in a long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home