Saturday, February 02, 2008

Remarkably Mark #117

Remarkably Mark #117: Soundseeing on the LIRR

I catch you up on my impending trip to Alaska, and talk about general stuff of the week while riding on the Long Island Rail Road. Then I bring you along as I transfer to the A Train. We finish up with music from David Martin and Kerry Politzer.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

Remarkably Mark , podcast , Soundseeing Tour , LIRR, Chef Mark

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chef Mark-
Downloading the latest show now, as always, quite psyched about it :D

Wanted to wish you a splendid...what 24th? Maybe 25th if we stretch it ;)

Hope you had a beautiful birthday and enjoy your trip to Alaska!! :D

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Oh, you're too kind, Adam! Add a dozen!

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technically I started this email before midnight here on the west coast so it's still your birthday.... so .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope it was a good one... hell I hope it's a good birthday MONTH!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Rick Simon said...

I'm catching up on podcasts and listened to this one today. A belated Happy Birthday to you. During the podcast you commented several times that people were going to be looking at you strangely because you were talking to no one but yourself. That is wrong Mark... you were talking to me and everyone else who listens to your podcasts. I'm looking forward to catching up on your other shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home