Saturday, March 08, 2008

Remarkably Mark #122

Remarkably Mark #122: March Music Madness

A rainy weekend in New York City prompts me to lift my spirits with some fun music, some of it by friends of mine! Check out Yael Naim at the Bowery Ballroom on March 19th at 8 PM.

Yael Naim: www.yaelweb.com
Groovelily: www.groovelily.com
Karmacoda: www.karmacoda.com
Fredrick Ford: www.fredrickford.com

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

Remarkably Mark , podcast, music, Chef Mark

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Yael Naïm's entire album. I wish I could be in NYC for that!

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Yael Naïm's whole album. Especially the Yashanti. I wish she was there when I was there! AH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home