Monday, December 24, 2007

Remarkably Mark #113

Remarkably Mark #113: Have Yourself an Audra Little Christmas

One of my favorite singers in the world, Broadway (and Private Practice) star Audra MacDonald, sings both traditional spirituals and modern holiday classics with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Not exactly Podsafe, but I love me some Audra!

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

Remarkably Mark , podcast , Christmas , Audra MacDonald, Chef Mark

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chef Mark-
I was going to Twitter you back, but 140 characters is simply too few for this talkative kid ;) Anyhow, I finally vm-ed you today, as I've been neurotically checking your podcast, hoping for an update :P I've been a listener of LBR w/Wanda Wisdom for nearly 2 years now, and I initially bumped into your podcast through her...I've been a pretty consistent listener for the last 7 months or so, and today thought to myself, I'm constantly hoping people will say something if they've enjoyed something I've written or released...why shouldn't I do the same!!?!

Anyway, hope all is well with you! Looking forward to the next episode! :D

Adam

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks so much, Adam! yeah, I've bee super busy producing content for my "Day Job", the Culinary Media Network (www.culinarymedianetwork.com), that I haven't had much time to do a Remarkably Mark podcast, but fear not!

I attended The L Word Premiere party in NYC and got great video footage and interviews with Lori Michaels (The Dyke Diva, you can see her on Remarkably Mark #83 http://remarkablymark.blogspot.com/2007/06/remarkably-mark-83.html)

and I'm editing together the videos this week!

PS - LOVE your YouTube videos. SUCH a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home