Thursday, September 06, 2007

Remarkably Mark #97

Remarkably Mark #97: Big Brother Weekly Recap, week 9

Big Brother 8 Roundup, Week 9. Double Dipping! I'm joined this week by Big Fatty from LittleFatty.com, Daniel from CallBox7, and Fairy Princess Holly. We discuss the double eviction, the stupidity of Zach, and collectively decide that we're done with Big Brother.

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com



remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll, sorry I wasn't there to record after the show. I've been working from 5 till 5 this week and I was just worn out!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Dear Anonymous. DO NOT leave spoilers on my blog

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this one too! I was just TOO busy. You guys did a good job recapping though. Even though Big Brother is ending, can't we begin a Survivor update? hehehe

And I LOVE that Big Fatty is now a member of my podcast! hehehe

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

arg! I agree with you guys; if Zach doesn't nominate ED and DD then the game is essentiall over. Who ever is last out, catch the lights.

I am slightly excited that Jessica is going to get her some sweet jewish monkey lovin though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home