Sunday, August 19, 2007

Remarkably Mark #94

Remarkably Mark #94: Flying High

An update on Chef Mark's travels, from high in the air on an American Airlines flight from Guadalajara to Dallas, then a story of irrationality and drama upon my return.

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com



remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , ,

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...almost like a regular show. The plane noise wasn't bad at all.

Sounds like you've been very busy!

The passport story was great...I was actually worried there until I heard the end. Glad you found it.

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who can finally (finally!) tune in with a computer upgrade! It's the muh-thuh (which muh-thuh?).

Good to hear you again, sweetie! I'll be in touch on my end, too.

-Susan

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
i have been watching your videos for a while and i must say they look great! I was doing my own cooking videos on here as well called iFoods and after six months it took off so much that we turned it into a pro site. We have basically set up a YouTube for foodies at www.ifoods.tv The thing with YouTube is that it is great but the right people never find all the good chefs out there so all the talent gets wasted. 10,000s of foodies should be watching your videos and that is the platform we will provide. The people who come to our site are all foodies looking for videos. We are also developping a competition in September to find the ultimate online chef and will give them the chance to film some professional videos. We would love to talk to you further about being one of the 12 contestants. Check out our site and see what you think and if it is something that might interest you develop your profile, upload your videos and drop me an e mail at..

info@ifoods.tv

Look forward to hearing from you soon and keep up all the good work!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hay mark I love Guadalajara, and think it would be a great retirement spot....That is quite a ways off though! I left my passport in a pub in Farnborough, UK one time and went though hell getting it back so I know the feeling when I think I have misplaced it.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home