Thursday, August 23, 2007

Remarkably Mark #95

Remarkably Mark #95: Big Brother Weekly Recap, week 7

Big Brother 8 Roundup, Week 7. Sheer Jenius! I'm joined this week by Archer from Archerradio.com, Daniel from CallBox7, and Fairy Princess Holly.

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com



remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped the show for a moment at 22 mins so that I could chime in on who I think that Jessica should put up before I am influenced by y'alls, i'm sure, excellent ideas.

Here's the way I want it to go down:

Jessica and Eric flip the power in the house this week and put up Dick and Danielle. They go back into an alliance with Amber and Jameka and tell tall boy that he can go along or be voted out next week. They have to do this this week though... it's the last time there will be sufficient numbers to get it done.

Okay, let's see what you guys said.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Oh Mike, you're much more clever than the rest of us. We didn't come up with strategery like yours. I like the way you think.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Walt said...

Love the Big Brother round ups! I'm going to be sad when the show is gone until next summer.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Walt. But don't worry, then we'll have The Amazing Race!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Hey there, Mark.
I've just started tuning in to your podcasts - Not a Big Brother fan but I enjoy the other episodes. :-)
Also, I think we're neighbors!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Hey neighbor! Really? Where do you live? I'm on Isham and Bway. email me directly at remarkablepalate@gmail.com

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Walt said...

But Mark, Amazing Race isn't starting this fall. Those bastards are holding it back until mid-season. Not that I don't have a thousand other reality shows to hold me over until then. But I love my Amazing Race.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone who knows who head of house is this week please email me!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home