Thursday, July 19, 2007

Remarkably Mark #91

Remarkably Mark #91: Big Brother Weekly Recap

Archer from ArcherRadio and David B. from The Occasional Fag join me for a recap of the week's events on Big Brother 8, including the results of this week's eviction, and many of the behind the scenes goings on shown on Big Brother After Dark on Showtime Too.

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com



remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't along for the ride here, sounds like you had great fun; John and I were at the Morrissey concert when you taped oro I would have been.

Archerr got the very best line of the night w/ the uni remark :)

I'll make sure I'm around next week!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

Guys I enjoyed the show, I hope that's not the unitard you wear Archerr! I love the fact they have BB After Dark because you really get to understand the real personalities, and it is not edited like the CBS version. I can't stand stand Evil Dick, the guy is nasty. Eric is great. I also couldn't stand Joe, good riddance. Dustin is not my type but is kind of cute. Nick is the hottest. I record BB After dark and watch it as I get time.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Matt Faulkner said...

I have been watching BB too but is is kind of boring. Last night on BB after dark they flashed one of the girls boobies. More nudity and I will be hooked.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger RambleRedhead said...

I enjoyed this show too and can't agree more with Matt BB After Dark can be very boring so I multitask when it is on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home