Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Remarkably Mark #90

Remarkably Mark #90: Skyping with MikeyPod

MikeyPod and I catch up on the skypes after a busy week. We talk about what's been going on in our lives, the death penalty, veganism, you know...the usual!

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com



remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem... you ate WHAT! Mikey your vegan card is hereby revoked!

But seriously... don't feel bad Mikey; nobody is ever really a ture vegan in the modern world. From over the counter drugs to refined sugar, there are animal products in everything and you can't escape it. I should say that I am working towards being a vegan from now on. We just figured out today that Worcestershire sauce had fish in it!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Ah Mike, you should have asked, I could'a told you that!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Matt Faulkner said...

Wow I really struggle to understand the vegan point of view. There seems to be an order and a food chain, and while I can see the issues with how some animals are killed, they are bred for food purposes only, in fish farms, and cattle ranches etc. What purpose could a cow possibly serve if we didn't eat them?

I don't eat a lot of red meat but I do eat a lot of chicken, and some buffalo, pork, and fish. I also love a lot of vegetables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home