Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stars In The Alley Photos!

All photos ©2007 Mark Tafoya. Please email me for permission. remarkablepalate@gmail.com


The Jersey "Girls"

Matt Cavanaugh and Erin Davie from Grey Gardens

Kissy Simons from The Lion King

The cast of Legally Blonde

Lauren Pritchard and Johnny Gallagher from Spring Awakening

Christopher Sieber and Marin Mazzie from Spamalot

This one's for Michael from QCastCT...
Kerry Butler and James Carpinello from Xanadu


, , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you, perchance, take any shots of the people from Journey's End?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

No, unfortunately, I was reloading my video camera when they were on stage. Sorry. But I'm excited to see Evening. They just ran a preview on TV, and it looks VERY exciting.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh well. Thought I'd ask. Thanks anyway! :) I happen to agree. Looks very promising.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home