Sunday, May 20, 2007

Remarkably Mark #73

Remarkably Mark #73: Hyperactive Music Festival

An update on my father's health, and many thanks for all the good wishes. While I was in Albuquerque, I caught several acts at the Hyperactive Festival, which brought together many indie bands and songwriters. Here are a few of them.





Links:
Hyperactive Festival
Zebra Junction
Rachael Sage: MPress Records
Graham Isaacson
The Attorneys

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your dad is doing well! I worry about my dad as he is extreme type A and has high blood pressure. Did you pick up any turquoise:)22

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Yes, we type A types with hereditary tendencies need to watch out...stay healthy, eat well and exercise. I'm past the point of exercising to look good, now it's all about my health.

No, when you grow up in NM you don't hanker to buy turquoise when you go home...sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home