Monday, May 07, 2007

Remarkably Mark #70

Remarkably Mark #70: SF Recap while walking in NYC

I catch you up on my trip to San Francisco now that I'm back in New York. We start out at a client's new place in the Village, and walk towards the subway, then on to Hell's Kitchen as I'm on my way to visit a friend. More on MikeyPod, friends at Podshow, and a series of coincidental meetings with folks from the past.

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you on the group sex shows. I didn't think to call your cell phone through Skype. Sorry!

Sounds like you had a productive visit to San Fran.

I can just imagine you and your ex in jock straps. Hmmmm.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, Mark - you can pick a BONE with me anytime you want (!), but I gotta ask - which gang bang episode were your referring to in which I (unintentionally) slighted you? The sex show?

The funny thing is, I was JUST singing your praises in e-mail to two different folks who were asking me about podcasting. So nyah. (kisses)

Wow, that subway musician was...all kinds of bad! ;-)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

No, I think it was your show, Michael, but you know I'm just kidding you, starting controversy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home