Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Remarkably Mark #66

Remarkably Mark #66: Soundseeing in the East Village.

I visit my old neighborhood of the East Village, walking up Avenue A, then head through Tompkins Square Park on my way to my first Apartment in NYC, then have sushi and stop in at an Israeli grocery store.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Tim Corrimal said...

Another great soundseeing tour. I always visualize your NYC tours when I'm listening and love the history you share along the way. The Holy Land Market sounds fabulous. I like the British store in the West Village as well but can't remember the name of the store. A tour of that store would be fun as well.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another great one! would love to hear you interview JayT Dave and I added him, there's a ton of new podcasts out there......You are the master interviewer


DADDY

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

oh daddy, you're making me so hot with those all caps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home