Monday, April 30, 2007

Remarkably Mark #68

Remarkably Mark #68: Videocast - Bowling Green and Battery Park.

More of Lower Manhattan, this time in video! Bowling Green, Castle Clinton, The Sphere, Lady Liberty, the Circle Line, and more.

Music: "Free Show in Battery Park", by the Baskervilles.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com





remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Video! The last two sound seeing tours were great but would have been even better with video like this. I enjoyed seeing many of the things you've talked about. We heard you just a tiny bit...would love to hear you talk more about what we are seeing on the video. Nice job! More videos! :)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Patience, my dear! I'm just getting started with the vidjo! There will be plenty more. In fact, I shot some stuff over the weekend that I will put out in the coming weeks.

I decided not to out much commentary in this one, because I had already spoken about all of it on the audio podcast, so that there should have been some points of reference, but I'll do more of that going forward.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Tim Corrimal said...

Great Video Mark. Looking forward to more.

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DADDY wants hot naked videos with heavy breathing

Thx

DADDY

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

I've got the camera if you've got the lungs....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home