Saturday, April 07, 2007

Meet and Greet Photos!

I'll add captions to these later, but for now I needs to git to bed!!!!


Richard, Marc, Brad and Mark

VJ and Michael

Fairy Pricness Holly, Michael, Mr. Bee and John J

Brad and Bryan (Luckylicious)

Tom and Tim

Anthony, David B and Brian

Bill and his Piggly Wiggly friend

Ron and Tim and a Soy Candle by Phebes

MikeyPod, Sister Mary Cunnilingus, S.J., of the NYC Church Ladies for Choice, and Chef Mark

Five Guys named Mark

Brad, David B and Sister Mary Cunny

Mr Bee and his ventriloquist Dummy

DJDavidJ and friends

Adrian and Brad

, , , , ,

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Anonymous John Ong said...

I'm so jearous!

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Archerr said...

Me too...I wish I had been there. It looks like you guys had a great time. The message you left on my voice mail was hilarious!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Larry said...

GOSH! Ironically, I don't think I got any of you, either...

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous djDavidj said...

I look like a Gerry Springer reject! Wheres my flatbed!? ;)

djdavidj.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home