Sunday, April 01, 2007

Remarkably Mark #59

Remarkably Mark #59: Mark Reflects

A true Personal Journal cast, which I don't do very often, as I reflect on the recent developments with my Ex. I also talk about visiting with a great mentor in my life, my High School Drama teacher, and a little bit about the session I'll be leading for PodcampNYC, a roundtable session for Queercasters.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com




remarkablymark.podshow.com

, , , , , ,

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice show Mark. It was touching to hear about you and Michael. You should do more show like it.
p.s. Good Luck with the dinner.

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Mark, that was a very different show. We got to hear a different side of you. I think you should do this type of show more often. Glad to hear you and the ex are doing well.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks Archer, just wait'll you hear #61, which will be a phone call Michael and I had yesterday after our dinner meeting with Anthony. I'll put it up tonight or tomorrow, once Michael signs off on it (want to be sure it doesn't include anything he's sensitive about)

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Mark

Truly amazing show and it shows a side of you that we don't often get to hear and it was very touching. Being in that same position by having a partner of over 14 years and watching it end was one of the hardest thing in my life. Nothing could compare to the two years that followed for me - they were truly an eye opening experience and it truly helped me to see life and love in a different way especially now with my new guy Joe. He and I are both more open since we learned from the past relationships and don't want to repeat the mistakes we made in the past. Glad you two are able to talk and be able to move on.

I truly wish you the best on this journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home