Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Remarkably Mark #43

#43: Audiophilia, QCast CT, and The L Word

I play with my new Edirol R-09 digital recorder, then chat with Michael from QCast CT about the return of some of our favorite TV shows, stinky NYC, and other geeky audio technic meta stuff. Plus, I wax poetic about my girls from The L Word.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

remarkablymark.podshow.com


, , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

I hadn't heard of it, until I saw Courtney Cox on the side of a bus this morning. What's it about?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

I'm sorry, I lost you after the part where you were waiting for me naked in bed keeping my beer chilled for me....

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beer was cold, and I was alone in bed! thats why I have to perv out on the Net instead.......A new Rome and Huff is starting soon so I'll be watching those. Sounds like I watch a lot of TV huh? Well the weather in Seattle is conducive to this activity.

I was listening to Howard Stern on Sirius when he left the studio because of the smell. Every time I've been to NYC in summer it smells like piss on the streets? So it must have been bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home