Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Remarkably Mark #39

#39: Rags Concert After Party

I head to the After Party for the 4th Annual World AIDS Day Concert of Rags, and speak with Producer Jamie McGonnigal, Stars Carolee Carmello and Struan Erlenborn, Book Writer Joe Stein, former Miss America Kate Shindle and Joey Di Paolo or the Joey Di Paolo AIDS Foundation.

Rags was performed in concert on Dec 11th as a benefit for the Joey Di Paolo AIDS Foundation, which serves youth with HIV and AIDS by sponsoring Camp TLC and other projects to enrich their lives. More information can be found at www.worldaidsdayconcert.org, or at www.jdaf.org

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

www.remarkablymark.podshow.com


, , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

great interviews how did you get access?

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Dave. You know, I have my ways....

Just kidding, I used to be in this world, so I know a few folks.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab show. Keep up the good work as you're good company on the tube when I'm off to work!
Merry Christmas!!!
Graeme
(www.frozendreamer.com)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks Graeme,

I'm glad that you're liking this kind of content. I'm going to be doing much more of it. I'm calling on as many of my friends in the Broadway community to do interviews about what they're up to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home