Saturday, December 23, 2006

Remarkably Mark #40

#40: Christmas with Wanda, and Spring Awakening

I chat with Wanda Wisdom about my new favorite Broadway musical, Spring Awakening, and we chit chat about poopage and other stuff. Plus, we get a visit from a certain jolly and fat Christmas character.

Spring Awakening: www.springawakening.com
Big Gay News: www.biggaynews.com

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

www.remarkablymark.podshow.com


, , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, Happy Holidays, I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for podcasting!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Michael. I'm glad you appreciate it. Thanks so much for listening.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Thanks, Bryan. I actually chilled out alone at home with Stiva watching movies on the couch...it was exquisite!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger DaveinSeattle said...

Merry Christmas Mark! And I love hearing you on other podcasts as I'm sure most listeners do, so ignore the ass that left the comments on Archerr's itunes page. Your Christmas sounds relaxing, do you ever go back to NM for holidays?

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Hey Dave, yes I do go back quite a bit. Decided to stay here this Chrsitmas, as I was very busy with work, and also to avoid the mad crush with inflated airfares and big crowds, which worked out nicely since there were horrible weather delays.

I'm actually going to NM for my Birthday the first week of February, and I just bought my ticket yesterday, and YES, I'm taking Stiva with me. (My Mom would kil me if I didn't bring him along)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home