Sunday, November 05, 2006

Remarkably Mark #33

Remarkably Mark #33: Tapas Crawl in Spain

I'm back from my trip to Rioja, in the north of Spain, and today's show is an excerpt from an evening we spent on a tapas crawl in the Calle Laurel section of LogroƱo. (Listen to that with your earbuds, since I recorded using the binaural mics)

I also talk about an unfortunate "gift" I got while on my trip, with an audio comment from Michael Sage about it.

www.callelaurel.net

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com "El Pulpo", by Carne Cruda. www.carnecruda.com, "Coffee Bean", by Sonic Deviant. www.sonicdeviant.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

Podshow PDN {podshow-558ae73630cedbd780b09a891513366a}
, , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home