A Chef's life outside of the kitchen
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Play my Podcasts
Subscribe for Free!
Mark C. Tafoya is a personal chef in New York City, and the Executive Chef and Executive Producer of the Culinary Media Network. He is also the host of the ReMARKable Palate Podcast, but THIS podcast is all about his life outside of the kitchen! Mark is a graduate of Yale University, and worked as an actor for 10 years. He lives with a fiesty Miniature Pinscher named Stiva, and loves to explore New York City and all it has to offer.
Talk to Mark
Listener Comment Line (phone):
Add me on MySpace:
- Remarkably Mark #161: Jakarta Tower
- Remarkably Mark #160: Mount Pilatus
- The God Bus
- Remarkably Mark #159: Min Pin Holiday Playdate
- Remarkably Mark #158: First Snowfall in NYC
- Remarkably Mark #157: Flying Over Hong Kong
- Prop 8: The Musical!
- More great coverage of Pesta Blogger & Indonesia
- Remarkably Mark #156: Becak Ride in JogJakarta
- Remarkably Mark #155: Singing with Endah
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.