A Chef's life outside of the kitchen
Friday, December 19, 2008
Play my Podcasts
Subscribe for Free!
Mark C. Tafoya is a personal chef in New York City, and the Executive Chef and Executive Producer of the Culinary Media Network. He is also the host of the ReMARKable Palate Podcast, but THIS podcast is all about his life outside of the kitchen! Mark is a graduate of Yale University, and worked as an actor for 10 years. He lives with a fiesty Miniature Pinscher named Stiva, and loves to explore New York City and all it has to offer.
Talk to Mark
Listener Comment Line (phone):
Add me on MySpace:
- Remarkably Mark #157: Flying Over Hong Kong
- Prop 8: The Musical!
- More great coverage of Pesta Blogger & Indonesia
- Remarkably Mark #156: Becak Ride in JogJakarta
- Remarkably Mark #155: Singing with Endah
- Photos from Jakarta
- Remarkably Mark #154: Kecak Dance in Bali
- More photos from Indonesia
- Photos from Bali, Part 1
- Remarkably Mark #153: Back to New York
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.