A Chef's life outside of the kitchen
Friday, November 14, 2008
Play my Podcasts
Subscribe for Free!
Mark C. Tafoya is a personal chef in New York City, and the Executive Chef and Executive Producer of the Culinary Media Network. He is also the host of the ReMARKable Palate Podcast, but THIS podcast is all about his life outside of the kitchen! Mark is a graduate of Yale University, and worked as an actor for 10 years. He lives with a fiesty Miniature Pinscher named Stiva, and loves to explore New York City and all it has to offer.
Talk to Mark
Listener Comment Line (phone):
Add me on MySpace:
- Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?
- Remarkably Mark #152: My Vote
- Remarkably Mark #151: Special Election Report
- Remarkably Mark #150: Howl-o-Ween Parade
- Remarkably Mark #149: Village Halloween Parade 200...
- Remarkably Mark #148: Halifax Waterfront
- Remarkably Mark #147: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie?
- Remarkably Mark #146: The Honeymoon's Over!
- Remarkably Mark #145: Giant Killer Moth
- Remarkably Mark #144: Martha Stewart Show
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.