Sunday, July 08, 2007

Remarkably Mark #88

Remarkably Mark #88: Soundseeing with Susan

I take my High School friend Susan (who is visiting from Des Moines) on a soundseeing tour along 9th Ave in Hell's Kitchen. We stop along the way at some restaurants, peek into Valhalla for a cold brew, tell some stories, and then head through the Time Warner Center on our way to Central Park, ending at the summer Kiddy Carnival in Wollman Rink.

Starting a new website? use these codes for discounts at GoDaddy.com:

palate1 for 10% off any order
palate2 for $5 off any order of $30 or more
palate3 to get a .COM domain name for just $6.95 a year

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate
remarkablepalate@gmail.com



remarkablymark.blogspot.com

, , , , , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your sound seeing tours but this one was much more fun with your friend. I was trying to listen to all the sounds but found myself getting caught up with the conversations. I loved the story of the lost camera. I hope someday Susan will get her camera back. That was so nice of her to return the one she got. What a saint.

A first for Remarkably Mark....sounds of peeing. Of course I was trying to create a visual during that part but had a difficult time. hehehe

Another enjoyable show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home