A Chef's life outside of the kitchen
Friday, September 12, 2008
Play my Podcasts
Subscribe for Free!
Mark C. Tafoya is a personal chef in New York City, and the Executive Chef and Executive Producer of the Culinary Media Network. He is also the host of the ReMARKable Palate Podcast, but THIS podcast is all about his life outside of the kitchen! Mark is a graduate of Yale University, and worked as an actor for 10 years. He lives with a fiesty Miniature Pinscher named Stiva, and loves to explore New York City and all it has to offer.
Talk to Mark
Listener Comment Line (phone):
Add me on MySpace:
- Remarkably Mark #142: Williamsburg, VA
- Remarkably Mark #141: Harnessing the Power of New ...
- Remarkably Mark #140: Harnessing the Power of New ...
- Remarkably Mark #139: Rio Grande Gorge
- Remarkably Mark #138: Fork in the Road - Tamales i...
- Remarkably Mark #137: From Albuquerque to Vegas
- Remarkably Mark #136: Clouds
- Remarkably Mark #135: From Tucson to Albuquerque
- Remarkably Mark #134: Rolling on the River
- Remarkably Mark #133
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.