Sunday, July 23, 2006

Remarkably Mark #12

Remarkably Mark #12

On a Lazy Sunday afternoon, I take you on a virtual subway ride (be sure to listen with your earphones for the full binaural experience).
I'm so thrilled to be the winner of Wanda Wisdom's Summer Fling contest! Also, TV talk: Big Brother, Kyle XY, Treasure Hunters and Project Runway, and lots of listener voicemails and comments.

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Lucky Bitch Radio

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate


, , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hey Mark, great show today! I do have to say you watch WAYYYYY too much TV...LOL. I am luckey I can keep one or two shows straight and here you are following about 95 shows! :0) Hope your summer is going well!

Ciao,

Beth

HI STIVA!!!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have started Big brother, I took a few year break and now I am back.....Will email a pic of Goofy

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Same here, I'm starting to regret getting addicted to tit again! It finally got really good tonight with real drama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home