Saturday, September 09, 2006

Remarkably Mark #21

Remarkably Mark #21: Jaffe Cohen

Mark speaks with Jaffe Cohen, author, comedian and Funny Gay Male. Jeffe reads from his new novel "Tush" at Barnes and Noble in Chelsea, and Mark speaks with him about his writing, being a stand-up, and catching up on old times in Provincetown.

www.jaffecohen.com

Theme Music: "Viva Remarkably Mark!" by John Ong. www.onglinepodcast.com

Voice Mail line: 1-646-797-3196
skype: remarkablepalate

, , , , ,

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show was unique! I enjoyed the interview with Jaffe Cohen - what are the chances you would run into and know the author of Tush! Not sure I could read "Tush" but I will check it out at the book store. My favorite authors are Tom Clancy and Vince Flinn.....

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Wow, thanks for listening, Bryan, and thanks to Dave too. Tush is fun, as is Mark (Jaffe, that is). I'm sure you'll like it, especially if you've ever been to PTown. :-) I just posted a new soundessing tour, and my next one will also be a binaural rambling show.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

PS - Nice undies!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

You bought a whole iPod on account a little ole me? Why, I'm honored ;-)

Now you can also listen to ReMARKable Palate and the Culinary Podcast Network!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home